I’ve been thinking a lot lately about why people buy my book, Your Blueprint, Life by Design. Then I realized there are a few reasons to not buy Your Blueprint, Life by Design. I’m listing them here because I only want you to buy the book if you know what you’re getting and you want to improve your life.
The top ten reasons to not buy Your Blueprint, Life by Design.
I don’t pull any punches.
- If you want a kid-glove treatment about why your life is how it is, then don’t buy my book!
You can’t handle the truth.
- Like I said above, I don’t pull any punches. I reveal the truth about your subconscious mind and how it controls your life. I also give you methods to change your subconscious programming. But If you aren’t ready to accept the truth, then don’t buy my book!
You don’t believe change is possible.
- This might sound strange but there are people out there who don’t believe change is possible. If you’re one of them, then don’t buy my book because it won’t help you.
You aren’t willing to accept advice or guidance from someone who’s made mistakes.
- I’ve made mistakes–lots of them. I’ve learned from those mistakes and completely changed my life. Instead of hiding in a closet I’m using my knowledge to help others. If you can’t handle that, then don’t buy my book!
Powerful emotions make you uncomfortable.
- In the introduction I deliberately create a powerful–some say dark–mood by revealing the state of mind I used to live in. Then I take you on a journey to my current, joyful state of living. This is to help you understand just how powerful the processes in Your Blueprint, Life by Design are. I attempted suicide in my youth. I talk about it. I used to hate life. I talk about it. I discovered methods to change my thinking, my subconscious programming, and my life. I talk about them. Now I love life. I talk about that too. Life is a process of learning and growing. If you can’t handle that, then don’t buy my book!
You don’t really want to take control of your life.
- Face it, some people would rather talk about becoming a different, better person or changing something about their life than actually doing something to change it. If you’re a talker instead of a doer…Then don’t buy my book!
You aren’t willing to accept accountability for you actions and your life.
- Unless you’re willing to accept the fact that you are responsible for your thoughts and actions and therefore your life, I can’t help you. If that’s you, then don’t buy my book!
You think the problems in your life are someone else’s fault.
- This goes hand in hand with number 7. Blaming others for your problems is a victim mentality. No matter what happened or happens to you, you always have a choice about what you do with it. Until you accept that, it’s difficult to make the healthy choices necessary to change your life. If you aren’t willing to stop blaming others for your problems, then don’t buy my book!
You want someone to make things better.
- The only person who can really make things better for you is you. You must take action to create the life you want. If you aren’t willing to open yourself to this possibility, then don’t buy my book!
You have no dreams, no desires, no aspirations for anything greater than your current existence…
- Hey, it’s possible. Some people are completely content with how things are. If that’s you then it might be difficult to discover the passion necessary to create anything wonderful with your life. So, if you have no desire to make your life better, then don’t buy my book!
Now, if you read through this list and none of the reasons apply to you. Or if you agreed with some of them but you’re ready to take control of your life, then you’ll enjoy Your Blueprint, Life by Design! And you should buy my book! I welcome you to the challenge of learning to reprogram your subconscious mind and discovering how to unlock your best self!
You Are The Master of Your Destiny!
Copyright © 2012 Roland Byrd — All Rights Reserved